26 February, 2009

Karen Needs

haha. Okay, I saw this game on Lauri's blog and had to try it. You google your name and then "needs" and see what comes up.... well, Karen is a popular name, so I got alot of posts that described how to play this game. So I'll just tell you what #2 was....

"Karen needs a Labotomy Fund"

*sigh* how true, how true! LOL!! Had me in stitches!!

Well, its been a while since I've posted anything and by chance, while I was trying to do some blog "spot checking", I happened upon Carolyn's blog and decided to play her little game too!

The first 5 people to post will get an original something from me! And ladies, you know.. i make a line of soaps and bath goodies eh? That counts doesn't it?! Well, for my blog audience, aka friends, I will let you pick. So in your post, you can tell me if you want paper goodies or bath goodies (smelly and colorful OR all natural with no additives - your choice)

Here's the original rules:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you
3- It'll be done sometime this year (most likely it will be in the next month or so)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog!

And i'm changing them for me:
1 - you still have no guarantee you'll like what I make
2 - what I create will be just for you, but you may share it, and it might be the same as someone else's...lol
3 - It will be done during the month of March.. I think
4 - You have no clue EXACTLY what its going to be
5 - share the love!

So.. hopefully someone will want my stuff..... LOL

7 comments:

Lauri said...

Me!!! Please make it before you get your labotomy though, okay ??? No telling what I would get after!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO - and it's the first laugh I've had in days so it's truly appreciated.

And I agree with Lauri - pre labotomy please :) I'll leave paper or what not to you Sugarplum. I 8> anything you do.

*Susan* said...

Oooo! Pick me, Pick me! (not for the lobotomy though) Hmm, paper or bath? Tough choice, but I think I'll go with bath -- how about something tropical smelling?? Okay, I'm off to see what Susan needs....could be scary!
{HUGS}
Susan

Mary Giles said...

Hehehe...this is fun. This is easy for me, I have tons of paper so something that is natural in the sudsy get my stink off form would be lovely. Okay and I'm going to find out what I need too.

karen said...

Thanks for the support ladies! Bath goodies comin' your way!
XOXO

MiamiKel said...

Karen!!!!!!! Left an award for you on my blog - hugs!!!!!!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Karen needs ...... to update her blog and check in on SCS! WHAT UP GIRL!?!!!!!!!! :)