04 December, 2009

Getting in the holiday spirit.....


................with cards!!!!!

yes, its been a while since I've posted anything card related! I have had the chance to put a dent in my Christmas cardmaking. I recently purchased the Whiff of Joy Winter Set. I love Whiff images!
And love just about anything by Elizabeth Bell.

This little girl is looking for what santa brought her!

I decided to use colors that were a little non-traditional & broke out my new snowflake die! Add a little sentiment to the inside and voila! christmas!

Image: Whiff of Joy; sentiment Elzybells
Die: SU! Snowflake Die
Colors: Baja Breeze & Pink Pirouette from SU
Colored with Copics and SU! markers

7 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Oooo! I love it Karen!!! It's sooo nice to 'see you' in blogland again! :) Have a great weekend!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oooo! I love it Karen!!! It's sooo nice to 'see you' in blogland again! :) Have a great weekend!

kadie said...

Be still my beating heart...is that a card I spy?? It IS a card and it is FABULOUS!! OOOOH, I love it, especially that snowflake and the square within a square. Brilliant!

Carolyn Bounds said...

How BEAUTIFUL!!! I love those yummy colors and the DP is gorgeous!!! I sure do MISS YOU and your fabulous creations!!!!! I hope all is well in your corner of the world:o)

Big, HUGS!!!
Carolyn

Lorie said...

Grrrrreat card, Karen! I love it!!

Big hugs,
Lorie

MiamiKel said...

LOL, it's a CARD! Gawrsh!!!! :) Love it, Kare ..... worth the wait!

Catherine said...

I love this! It's totally me, looking at the bottom of the stocking for more! LOL!
Super sweet image, Kare, colored up so nicely! Love the giant snowflake and blingies!