12 January, 2009

A GIANT THANK YOU!!!


For Christmas, my very special SCS friends banded together to spoil me. I recieved a very generous gift certificate to Rubbernecker!! This was a GREAT gift and one I can't thank everyone enough for. So of course, what did I do? I went shopping!!!!

I thought I'd share with you my load of goodies, now that I've uploaded the photos to my 'puter.
I have never torn into an order as quickly as I did this one. I got so many toys, I can't wait to create more with everything! Thank you again girls! You da best!!!!!

(BIG SISTER HUGS)

6 comments:

kadie said...

Yay! You got your loot, you got your loot! I wanna come over and play. We love you, Kare-bear! Merry Christmas from you sistahs.

Lauri said...

Hey how nice!!! Wow, you must have had a ton of fun shopping for all that great loot!!! Have fun!

Mary Giles said...

Looks like you got some great loot! I can't wait to see what you do with it all. We love you!

Lorie said...

WOW! What a haul!! You're set to have all kinds of fun stamping and creating! You have some great new toys!!

MiamiKel said...

Holy Toledo, what a nice stash! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy those goodies and you totally deserved each and everyone, my wonderful & smiling friend! Happy Hollah-days!

*Susan* said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun shopping and got LOTS of new toys! Can't wait to see what you whip up with these!!!
{{sister hugs}}