08 July, 2009

My first Digitals


Well, I have seen some fabulous work with digital stamps.

I don't think that I'll ever become a full-time digital stamper, but heck - I'm willing to try it out. I still like the feel of a stamp in my hands.


I happened to check up on a site I haven't been to in a while, Pink Cat Studios. They are raising funds for the Make a Wish Foundation in honor of a little boy who left this world due to his battle with neauroblastoma. So I thought, what a better way to try out digital, than to buy some Wranglers. Just $6 for two images and two sentiments. The proceeds go to the Make A Wish Foundation.

I have downloaded my new digistamps & can't wait to get to doing something with them! Will have to muddle through my stash at home and see what cowboy/girl-ish papers and embellies I might have lying around!
Stay tuned! I promise to have a card created with these images! Really! I know, its been so long since I've posted any cards, but I promise this time!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Well butter my biscuits! A blog post from Karen! LOL!
(Gotta tease ya, even though I know you are busy & going in a grazillion directions!) Can't wait to see your creations! I've only bought a few digis, and still haven't used them. *hanging head in shame*

Teresa Kline said...

hello, I am offering blog candy on my blog, check it out!

enjoy *~*