23 December, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas.........

Well, its almost Christmas Eve... i can't let the holiday go by without saying a Merry Christmas to you all! The next few days will be filled with some Christmas Cheer, some Turkey, some wine, and some sweets. I hope that for those of you who celebrate the holidays, that you have a fabulous and wonderful Christmas surrounded by love and joy. For those who don't, enjoy the few days to relax!

Happiness of the Season, from my family to yours.

XOXO

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL card, Sweet Kare! You did a great job, not only on the card, but getting them out! You totally rock :) Next year, I promise I'll be a better friend and get them out!

kadie said...

Kare-bear!! I'm just making it through my blog hoppin since getting back from the holidays! I hope you and the man and family had a FaBulous holiday and that you are blessed beyond belief in 2010! I too thank you for the beautiful Christmas card! You are very sweet to me!
Love you lots, my dear friend!!
xoxo